Blockchain Development & Tech Consulting
Extensive blockchain expertise & broad pool of blockchain developers in Eastern Europe
At Softfix Online Blockchain Lab we believe that Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) carry the potential to introduce a new level of transparency, automation, and efficiency in businesses and nonprofits.
Most organizations find it challenging to understand and apply the full power of Blockchain and DLTs to get tangible business results. Our team is passionate about utilizing our technical capabilities, experience, and product mindset to help our clients effectively extract real business value by implementing blockchain and DLT across their organization.
As part of Softfix Online, Softfix Online Blockchain Lab has access to the biggest pool of blockchain engineering, cryptography, and cybersecurity talent in Eastern Europe. Our expertise has already helped dozens of SMBs and enterprises including E&Y, London Stock Exchange, The World Bank, Nestle, and Shell.
Blockchain for startups
- Product design workshop
- Public blockchain network integration
- Permissioned and Permissionless blockchain development
- Distributed applications (DApps) development
- Smart Contracts development and audit within a project scope
- Hybrid centralized systems development with blockchain components
- Blockchain technology consulting
Blockchain for enterprises
- Proof of Concept design workshop
- Proof of Concept development
- Private and permissioned blockchain development
- Consortium networks
- Integrating blockchain into legacy infrastructure
- Migrating to blockchain infrastructure
- Public blockchain networks integration
- Blockchain technology consulting
The combination of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) practices ensure your operations comply with regulations and supports international cooperation against financial fraud.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a EU regulation on data protection and privacy for every individual within the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA). With us, you will feel confident when dealing with new laws and procedures related to blockchain development.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
The Payment Services Directive is a EU Directive to oversee payment services and payment service providers throughout EU and the European Economic Area (EEA). A business operating within this jurisdiction is obliged to comply with the law.
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is the US legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) is the United States legislation that defines a comprehensive framework to protect government information, operations, and assets against natural or man-made threats.
We use established industry standards
- OWASP Top 10
- Vital web-vulnerabilities that must be checked
- Security Audit
- Cybersecurity Assessment, Smart contracts audit, Penetration testing
- Code Audit
- End-to-end encryption
- Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment
We gather initial requirements during an introductory call or meeting. The project gets a size assessment to clarify the approximate budget and time range for its implementation.
- List of high-level requirements
- Project size assessment
- Workshop proposal, SOW
Strategy & Concept Workshop
Together with a team of subject matter experts, business analysts, tech and product leads we define existing and desired business processes, transform business needs into functional requirements, identify risks and limitations, create the initial vision of the architecture and technology stack to be used.
- Documented features and requirements for MVP
- Clickable prototype for most important system use-cases (optional)
- Project plan with risks, budgeting and release strategy
- Development proposal, SOW
Design & Development
Once the project is confirmed for implementation we gather a product engineering team, assign a dedicated project manager and business analyst. We use agile methodologies for iterative development and close communication between the project team and the client.
- The product ready for production deployment
- Product documentation describing features
- Technical documentation (optional)
- Release plan
When the product is ready for production release, we plan out the launch in sync with marketing, sales, devops and customer support teams. We also set up system health checks and define support and maintenance processes to ensure smooth operation of the system.
- Product launch in production environment
- Support and maintenance processes
Support & Further Growth
It all starts with the successful launch. We offer support and maintenance services, as well as dedicated and extended teams that help you grow and expand your product further.
- Support and Maintenance process
- SLA contract
- Dedicated/Extended Team proposal
Softfix Online Blockchain Lab is uniquely positioned to bring the necessary expertise, speed and flexibility to enterprises looking to get ahead of the competition.
Softfix Online Group has been building custom software solutions for over 10 years. From fintech to healthcare, from logistics to entertainment, we’ve got the necessary expertise and insights to help you solve your business challenges.
Our team consists of over 300 in-house engineers located in the largest tech talent hubs of Eastern Europe. With access to a talent pool of over 300,000 engineers our delivery offices ensure that your project is developed by the best and the brightest.
Proven Track Record
We’ve helped numerous later stage startups, SMBs and Fortune 500 enterprises build impactful software solutions. You’ll be in good company along with The World Bank, NHS, London Stock Exchange, Shell, Symantec and many others.
We’re entrepreneurs ourselves and possess a portfolio of spin-off product businesses. Our project teams – from business analysts to engineers – apply all of that accumulated business expertise, proactiveness and hard work to ensure your project’s success.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains. With Softfix Online Blockchain Lab’s R&D team on board you can rest assured you’ll be on top of the latest trends, tools and platforms. We’ll always keep you one step ahead of the competition.
Softfix Online Blockchain Lab operates in 5 locations across the globe covering the biggest business and technology hubs. We’re always just a phone call away no matter where in the world you are.
Mobile-based P2P proximity platform developed with the latest blockchain technologies on top of a bitcoin platform.
Digital money clip application that can send and receive cash instantly when users bump their smartphones.
- Instantly transfer cash anonymously to another person
- Instantly transfer cash to a remote app user
- Accept money anonymously to your account
- Account customization
- Multichain blockchain (Bitcoin protocol)
- Native mobile apps as wallets
- Comprehensive Java based backend