The Scope of Our Cloud Application Services
Softfix Online provides end-to-end services to cover all aspects of cloud application implementation — cloud app consulting, cloud app development and testing, cloud app security services, cloud app integration with other cloud and on-premises apps, cloud app infrastructure management.
- Structuring and elaborating on your high-level software idea.
- Suggesting innovative feature ideas based on the analysis your needs/software idea.
Cloud app planning: Drawing up high-level functional and technical requirements to software.
For corporate apps: Eliciting business needs and concerns regarding existing and desired business process flows.
- Defining a “killer feature” for an MVP to get an advantage on the market.
- Defining OOTB functionality.
- Deciding on a customization and integration approach.
||Remote application monitoring and performance management
We take over the continuous remote diagnostics of your critical applications. We identify problems, share with you the detailed info on the causes of found issues and provide recommendations on the needed improvements. We track application performance, transaction integrity, data consistency, message queue exceeds, server failures.
||Remote application support
We help you to treat a wide spectrum of problems and incidents, manage modifications (from minor enhancements to app changes) and configurations, and advise you on beneficial app optimization activities to address new evolving needs.
Our customer support can become a single point of contact for application users, the help desk agents will receive all inbound service requests and incident reports through any preferred communication channel (e-mail and phone) and:
- Provide info about applications and their usage.
- Estimate the problem and solve simple cases directly (L1 support) or escalate more serious problems to technical experts (L2/L3 support).
- Create a knowledge base and an FAQ section for users’ self-help.
- Gather users’ feedback for a development team.
||Design and implementation of the Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline
We design and implement the CD pipeline to connect development, testing and deployment of your application and automate them. This enables you to leverage multiple DevOps/CD values and deliver new app features quickly and efficiently.
Our team implements modernization of legacy applications to increase their efficiency and incorporate them better into a modern enterprise IT strategy.
We support a wide range of ‘revival’ activities and scale them according to your business needs.
- Re-hosting – moving an entire application from the on-premises or the old cloud infrastructure to the new cloud without significant modifications and changes in code.
- Re-platforming – moving a part or an entire application to the cloud with small optimizations and upgrades to leverage such cloud capabilities as automated performance scaling and improved resilience.
- Re-architecting – changing an application’s architecture and design to make it more scalable, flexible, and integration-friendly or to allow for simplified app maintenance and streamlined testing and deployment of further upgrades.
- Re-engineering – redesigning certain application components, updating certain aspects (e.g., performance, functionality) or introducing new elements to an already existing system.
- Re-coding – rewriting legacy applications on PowerBuilder, Delphi, VB, C++, etc. and outdated versions of Java, .NET, PHP and Python with modern technologies and tools.
To make modernization smooth and truly beneficial, we:
- Closely cooperate with the customer (IT department, other concerned employees) and third-party vendors to get comprehensive info on the application under modernization.
- Meticulously extract business requirements from existing software applications.
- Analyze the infrastructure, identify all code dependencies and component integrations.
We can transform multiple independent applications of your IT environment into one coherently working system allowing for its increased efficiency and user convenience.
To make integration successful, we address our experience in integrating systems and applications of various complexity, scale and technology stacks and:
||Select an integration pattern that answers the current needs and a future strategy of your business
We have a strong record in various integration approaches – point-to-point service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (ESB), shared database (for specific cases) – and can make up an integration solution that allows for your maximum profit.
||Pay due attention to specific integration risks
We make sure the integrated system offers appropriate response time, security level, data quality.
||Cover the end-to-end integration process
We design integration architecture, implement the solution, modernize your legacy applications to allow their smooth work in the new environment, provide a comprehensive testing coverage at the system and component level, as well as offer further integration and support services.
Application security services
Our security experts can assist enterprises in making their applications resistant to security threats.
- We adhere to all security principles and help you stay compliant with strict industry-specific security requirements, such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS, etc.
- We help you to compile security requirements as well as recommend a resilient app design pattern that will be able to address potential security risks.
- We implement continuous security monitoring to make sure your applications remain protected and reliable and timely identify the need for security upgrade to answer ever-evolving cyberthreats.
- We investigate security flaws of your application employing white box (with code audit) testing or black box testing (without access to application code) and provide a report with recommendations on overcoming found vulnerabilities.
We perform comprehensive manual and automated testing (vital for Continuous Delivery) for every stage of the application life cycle (implementation, deployment, support and evolution) to timely identify potential risks and verify that your enterprise solutions work correctly and correspond to the established quality requirements.
We ensure comprehensive checking of your application with multiple types of testing, including:
Functional testing Performance testing Usability testing Integration testing Compatibility testing
We provide detailed reports on identified defects and recommend on best remediation activities.