Custom software development, Software Development
Key Features We Build for Market-Leading Software Products
Following the product idea and the needs of target users, we create SaaS, mobile and desktop products enhanced with trending features.
New product development
- Analysing the context of the product use: needs and expectations of target users, estimated target market, device preference.
- Feature modelling including backbone and killer features to make the product marketable.
- Researching applicable compliance requirements (HIPAA, FDA, PCI DSS).
- Planning product releases and prioritizing features.
- Architecting a product using an optimal approach (multi-tenancy, microservices, etc.).
- Designing UX and UI.
- Elaborating subscription plans (if needed).
- Delivering product releases according to the plan.
Continuous product evolution
- Implementing behaviour analytics to spot frictions in user journeys.
- Planning UX and UI improvements based on behaviour analytics insights and user feedback.
- Delivering new functional modules and features envisaged in the product roadmap.
- Managing technical backlog.
- Developing APIs to expand your product’s integration capabilities.
- Migrating the product to the cloud or changing a cloud provider.
- L1, L2 and L3 user and product support.
SaaS product customization
- Analysing individual requirements of your clients.
- Consulting the product roadmap to check if the requirements aren’t covered by future releases.
- Creating custom features and UI components.
- Creating custom APIs for integration with clients’ systems.
Market-constraint product growth
- Planning and implementing new functionality as a paid product upgrade or higher subscription level.
- Developing an international expansion strategy.
- Evolving the product based on user feedback.
Technologies and Tools
Java 8, Spring MVC, JavaServer Pages, Spring Security, Spring Data, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, LDAP, OAuth2, Apache Solr, M-Files, AWS SNS/SQS, Microsoft Dynamics 365, FreeMarker, Apache PDFBox, JUnit, Apache JMeter, Gradle, Apache Tomcat.
Embedded Software Development
- Product design
- Embedded solution implementation
- Proper testing
- Support tasks
- Freescale ColdFire board (VxWorks)
- ICOP eBox-4300 ×86 architecture (Windows CE embedded)
- AMD Geode LX800 ETX Module (On Time RTOS-32)
- Wind River Workbench (VxWorks)
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Platform Builder Plug-in (Windows CE embedded)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (with RTTarget-32 tools integrated)
- Simulators and prototypes of mobile phones
||ARM, Blackfin, Xscale, x86, MIPS, PowerPC
||IrDA, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11, Zigbee, GSM/GPRS
||USB, Host/Client/OTG, Ethernet, LCD TFT/STN, Flash Cards CF/MMC/SD, PCMCIA, VME, PCI, ISA, SSP/SPI/uWire UARTs, CAN
|Embedded programming languages
- C (mainly for low level drivers) /C++ (for UI and business logic)
- C/C++ (RTOS-32)
- Java (J2ME) and C/C++ for mobile phones software development
|Embedded operating systems
- Real time OS: Wind River VxWorks and Microsoft Windows CE Embedded
- On Time RTOS-32
- Mobile phones OS, incl: Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows, Android
N.B. The following price is only for ready-made ERP software without any customization. Softfix Online does not sell source code, only provides application or executable versions.